Edukero DevOps Professional Course（Code: 5190）
Outline and Objectives
In this course, you will gain practical exposure to the skills, tools, and knowledge needed in automating software engineering processes and infrastructure necessary for continuous deployment of software. Students will have the chance to build new or extend existing software engineering tools and design an automated deployment pipeline. This course is 100% practical.
The Edukero DevOps Professional Course will make you proficient in various aspects of DevOps and is designed to help you become a Certified DevOps practitioner and apply the latest DevOps methodology to automate your software development life cycle.
The course will cover a broad array of topics to give you in-depth knowledge about Version Controlling, Code Automation, Automation Testing Framework, Infrastructure as a Code, Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment and Delivery, Configuration Management, and Monitoring of applications in a very effective manner. At the last session, teams of students will make presentation of their study project for a topic related to DevOps.
Goals (Attainment Targets)
(1) Automatically apply configuration management to production environments.
(2) Programmatically provision images.
(3) Maintain test suites and measure testing quality and coverage.
(4) Automatically generate new tests, using feedback-directed random testing, fuzzing, and data-flow analysis.
(5) Programmatically measure code quality via static and dynamic code analysis.
(6) Understand components of infrastructure.
(7) Remotely regulate behavior of deployed software via feature flags and configuration servers.
(8) Apply advanced strategies for deployment of software.
(9) Monitor and analyze telemetry data.
(10) Implement resilience testing on production environments (e.g., Chaos Monkey).
Fundamentals of Computer Systems (achievement of attainment targets is required).
(Notice) This course is a live Instructor-Led session, All session will be recorded and uploaded to the student dashboard, you will work on projects, Assignment, Group Projects, and at the end of the training you will earn a professional certification.
|Course overview||Passing opunit checks|
|Terminals, making windows awesome, package managers, shells||Customize your prompt, install the things|
|markdown, git, virtualization, kanban|
||Basics continued; What's DevOps?|
|? Computing Environments ☢️|
|Headless infrastructure, virtualization concepts||Practice: Node Essentials: Promises|
|Virtual Box and Virtualization Framework Internals||Build vagrant from scratch and bash provisioning script|
||Debugging Virtualization Problems|
|Containers, overlayfs, cgroup||Build docker from scratch|
|Building disk images, initrd, rootfs, kernel||Build packer from scratch|
||Cloud provisioning||Build doctl from scratch||HW-P|
|?? Pipelines, CI/CD ?✅|
||Pipelines Workshop||Build a deployment pipeline from scratch|
|git hooks, pre-commit, post-receive, bare repositories, process managers|
||Static Analysis/Code Complexity|
|? Infrastructure + Operations ?️|
||Chao engineering/feature experimentation||M3|
Live Face-To-Face Session with the faculty
100% Practical Session
Professional Global Recognize Certificate